According to a recent study involving 1,300 CMOs, over the past year 70% of global marketing teams have increased or maintained their spend on content creation, management, and distribution.
Other findings from the survey include:
- 98% said they are focused on streamlining the creation of digital content, prioritising faster time to market and the delivery of content experiences across multiple platforms.
- 83% of marketers intend to invest in a digital ecosystem powered by a DAM (digital asset management) system.
- 84% of marketers plan to reduce inefficiencies when it comes to content creation on their own platforms – citing the need to streamline the overall content production process.
- 54% identified improving localisation and personalisation efforts as key objectives in 2023.
- 60% of CMOs across industries are planning to prioritise the personalisation of content, believing it is mission-critical at an executive level.
Some revealing insight that should make all of us look more closely at our content strategies for the year ahead.