What do you want to write about?
Selecting a topic to write about is no easy task. Then creating a brief based on that topic is even harder. Your goal as the brief writer is to get the most out of your writer, and to ensure that he or she has everything they need to drive things in the right direction.
A great brief means what you get back is ready to go.
So here are 5 things to consider when writing that brief:
- Is this topic important to your client?
- Is this topic relevant to the industry?
- Will this topic area rank highly on Google?
- Will this topic produce a compelling article?
- Will this topic position the client correctly?
Get these five right, and pick a great writer, and you have a high chance of creating great content.