It’s one of the questions we ask clients at the start of our working relationship: What do you want your audience to do when they read your content?
Here are the five most common responses we get:
1. Enquire: We want them to leapfrog from the content to our contact page and enquire further about our products or services.
2. Perception: We want them to steadily develop a more positive view of our company and what we are doing.
3. Value: We want them to be so impressed by the content that they feel motivated to share our content with others (and grow our brand presence).
4. Expertise: We want them to see us as the true experts in the field – the true thought leader.
5. Compete: We want them to choose us over the competition because our content is adding considerable value to their lives