The best content ideas come directly from your company.
That means looking in detail at the problems your product or services solve then creating content to match. So if you are in cybersecurity, you write about the biggest cybersecurity risks and solutions.
Alongside trade journals and the latest book publications, here are a few ways to keep ahead of the curve:
- Twitter lists: Set up streamlined lists so you can monitor just the areas that are relevant to you.
- Google Alerts: Get notified via email on key changes/updates on content in your area.
- Competitor blogs: Bookmark then regularly check in on them.
- Industry events/key dates: Use a calendar so your content is always on-theme for your industry.
- Know what’s popular: Utilise tools such as Reddit, Hootsuite, BuzzSumo, to learn what is getting engagement.
This is just a start, but it’s a solid one. Happy researching!