SEO content drives prospects to your website, who can then become leads. Properly directed, these leads can then be converted into sales. More sales mean more revenue for your business. So you want to ensure you are doing SEO content properly.
Here are five essential elements you need for writing SEO blog content:
- Include the keyword in the title and URL of the article.
- Each article should be at least 1,000 to 1,200 words.
- Link internally to other relevant blog articles to keep readers on the site longer.
- In the introduction, explain what they can expect from the content (what’s in it for them?).
- Include multiple CTAs throughout the page.
By focusing on these key musts, you cover the vital elements of effective on-page optimization – and ultimately will generate more sales leads.