Is it time to rethink your content strategy? Consider these five marketing stats:
1. One third of consumers check out a brand’s social media presence before their website. Positive social media presence stems from good content.
2. Over 70% of B2B transactions start with checking out the blog of a prospective partner.
3. For generating sales, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is consistently rated above Pay Per Click (PPC) by businesses employing both models. Again, SEO relies on good online content.
4. The world’s largest economy is on to something: over 70% of US marketers are now actively investing in content marketing.
5. Across all industries, the number one source of traffic for online blogs is via search engines. Good content means consumers find what they are searching for – in the form of your business.
Have these stats inspired you to maximise your content strategy?