When you’re running a business, you want to make sure there’s purpose to your content. So always look for where your content could lead to more sales. That’s where content strategy comes in – but what exactly is it? Here are some questions to ask yourself when starting any content project:
- Who am I targeting with my content?
- What do I want them to think, feel or do when they receive my content?
- What type of content should I produce right now and why?
- How often should I produce this content and why is this frequency correct?
- What distribution channels am I going to use? (eg, social media, email, media syndication and so on)
- How will I tackle SEO?
Sure, there are lots more elements to winning content. But consider the above with care and you’re well on your way to smashing that content.